-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Entity not loading when multiple keys to load(MOngoDB)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:39 am 

Though the entity is there and loading when ManyToMany contains one single key, failing when 2 or more keys associated.

Code:
Caused by: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find com.stepSolar.web.ogm.entities.installer.InstallerSize with id 1
   at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl$JpaEntityNotFoundDelegate.handleEntityNotFound(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:144) ~[hibernate-entitymanager-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.load(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:227) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.proxyOrLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:278) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.doOnLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:121) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultLoadEventListener.onLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:89) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.fireLoad(SessionImpl.java:1129) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.internalLoad(SessionImpl.java:1022) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.type.EntityType.resolveIdentifier(EntityType.java:632) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.type.EntityType.resolve(EntityType.java:424) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.ogm.type.impl.GridTypeDelegatingToCoreType.resolve(GridTypeDelegatingToCoreType.java:155) ~[hibernate-ogm-core-5.0.1.Final.jar:5.0.1.Final]
   at org.hibernate.ogm.type.impl.ManyToOneType.nullSafeGet(ManyToOneType.java:35) ~[hibernate-ogm-core-5.0.1.Final.jar:5.0.1.Final]
   at org.hibernate.ogm.persister.impl.OgmCollectionPersister.readElement(OgmCollectionPersister.java:237) ~[hibernate-ogm-core-5.0.1.Final.jar:5.0.1.Final]
   at org.hibernate.collection.internal.PersistentBag.readFrom(PersistentBag.java:95) ~[hibernate-core-5.0.9.Final.jar:5.0.9.Final]
   at org.hibernate.ogm.loader.impl.OgmLoader.readCollectionElement(OgmLoader.java:734) ~[hibernate-ogm-core-5.0.1.Final.jar:5.0.1.Final]

Tried to debug it and found this

Code:
"dbObject.get( ID_FIELDNAME )"    (id=500)   
   value   1   
"searchObjects[i]"    (id=411)   
   value   1   
dbObject.get( ID_FIELDNAME ).equals(searchObjects[i])"   false   

org.hibernate.ogm.datastore.mongodb.MongoDBDialect Line 200, the check is getting failed where as it should not.

Post subject: Re: Entity not loading when multiple keys to load(MOngoDB)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 am 

Upgraded to use 5.0.1.Final, moved back to 4.2.0.Final OGM and every thing running smooth now, but there is this problem in 5.0.1.Final

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Could post some more details about this? Even better if you can post some code that reproduce the exception.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:48 am 

In the parent JPA Entity say "Campaign" I have following attributes

Code:
   @ManyToMany(fetch=FetchType.EAGER)
   private List<InstallerSize> installerSizeList = new ArrayList<InstallerSize>();

@ManyToMany(fetch=FetchType.EAGER)
   private List<InstallerPackaging> installerPackagingList = new ArrayList<InstallerPackaging>();

When there are more then 1 InstallerSize or InstallerPackaging associated with "Campaign" I was getting the exception that ENtity cannot be found.

In Mongo db the Part of Campaign was like

Code:
     "installerPackagingList" : [
    ],
    "installerSizeList" : [
        "1",
        "2"
    ],

So on InstallerSize HIbernate was failing saying that InstallerSize with id 1 cannot be found but when I change installer size list in db like
Code:
    "installerSizeList" : [
        "1"
    ]

It works fine i.e with one record.

One important thing to notice in Exception stack trace above is
Code:
  at org.hibernate.ogm.type.impl.ManyToOneType.nullSafeGet(ManyToOneType.java:35) ~[hibernate-ogm-core-5.0.1.Final.jar:5.0.1.Final]

Because some manytoOneType is in action in manyto many relation I defined in "Campaign" i.e parent object, but that is my rough guess.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:22 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

I've tried to create a test but I cannot reproduce the issue.

I think the best course of action would be to provide a test that reproduce the issue so that I can check what's causing it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:25 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

As a starting point, you could hava a look at this test: https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate- ... aTest.java

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:42 am 

Sure, when ever I will face it again will post.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]