-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd has a validation error
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:58 pm 

I noticed this after downloading Hibernate 3.0 beta 3

The hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd contains the following element definition that refers to filter-def, but the filter-def element is defined in the mapping dtd, not the configuration dtd - so I get an error from my IDE's DTD validator:

Code:
<!ELEMENT session-factory (property*, mapping*, (class-cache|collection-cache)*, listener*, filter-def*)>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:50 am 
Senior
Senior

Hi I have the same problem in WSAD 5.1.2:
Code:
Error         IWAX0402E Reference to undeclared element 'filter-def' in content model.   hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd   Etl/properties   line 39

at the line :
Code:
<!ELEMENT session-factory (property*, mapping*, (class-cache|collection-cache)*, listener*, filter-def*)>
<!ATTLIST session-factory name CDATA #IMPLIED> <!-- the JNDI name -->

Any new DTD ?

Thanks

Etienne
Montreal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:42 am 

This problem still exists in the DTD provided with the Hibernate 3.0 production release

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:47 am 

BTW, to fix it I simply deleted the filter-def * from the element (since I don't use filter-def elements) - I don't know if this is a good idea or not.

from this:

Code:

to this:

Code:
<!ELEMENT session-factory (property*, mapping*, (class-cache|collection-cache)*, listener*)>

Can anyone recommend a way to get a DTD validator into the Hibernate build process? Is there already an ant task that can do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:48 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

fixed in cvs

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]