-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Search Properties in Spring Boot
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 pm 

Hi,

I am using

spring boot 1.3.3
hibernate search 5.5.2

The issue is this. I have been using the following approach (prefix with spring.jpa.properties) with the hibernate search properties in the application.properties file. Up until now this seemed to work fine. All example code I can find does the same thing.

spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.search.default.indexBase=${propat.basePath}index\\

But, when I add the property to set the worker configuration to async, it is not applied. i.e.

spring.jpa.properites.hibernate.search.default.worker.execution=async

The only approach I have been able to get to work is to pass it on the command line...

i.e. -D hibernate.search.default.worker.execution=async

This makes me suspect that the spring.jpa.properties in application.properties are being applied too late in the initialization process as far as hibernate search worker initialization is concerned.

Does anybody know of a better way to do this in spring boot?

Thanks,

Keith

Post subject: Re: Hibernate Search Properties in Spring Boot
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:05 pm 

Nevermind... I finally realized the error...

spring.jpa.properites.hibernate.search.default.worker.execution=async

should be:

spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.search.default.worker.execution=async

Ugh,

Keith

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]