-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Search Disabled
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 am 

Hi,
I am using Hibernate Search 5.3.0 Final together with Hibernate Core 4.3.7 Final. I have the Hibernate core part running fine for some time with EMF + Teneo Mapping.
Now I wanted to add hibernate search support.

I have created a SearchMapping factory and injected its qualified name to the hibernate parameters. The factory gets invoked during startup. Inside that factory, mappings are created for classes in the following fashion.

Code:
sm.entity(---ECoreInterface---).indexed()
         .classBridge(---classBridgeInstance---).name(FULLTEXT_FIELD_NAME).store(Store.NO)
         .property("cpid", ElementType.FIELD).documentId().name("id")
         .property("firstName", ElementType.FIELD).field().name("firstName");

When update of the given object occurs,
Code:
org.hibernate.search.event.impl.FullTextIndexEventListener.onPostUpdate(PostUpdateEvent)
gets invoked. But in the first line of the method (line 124 in my version) following check returns from the call.
Code:
if ( disabled ) {
   return;
}

I tried to find out where this "disabled == true" comes from and came to the following statement in
Code:
org.hibernate.search.event.impl.FullTextIndexEventListener.initialize(ExtendedSearchIntegrator)
method.
Code:
if ( extendedIntegrator.getIndexingMode() == IndexingMode.EVENT ) {
   disabled = extendedIntegrator.getIndexBindings().size() == 0;
}

Index bindings is really empty but I found no place where it would be filled with any data. It looks like there is no call to the
Code:
org.hibernate.search.cfg.SearchMapping.getMappedEntities()
at least from what eclipse could find which I think is the only place where it can load a list of entities which have been configured for fulltext. After full day of debugging and trying to find the place where those index binding might be filled I came here to beg for hints :)

Do you please have any ideas where to look for a mistake in the configuration, classpaths, ...?

Thanks

Lukas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]