-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: hiberante-tools.jar
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:06 pm 

Hi,

in the book "Java Persistence with Hibernate" on page 65 they said that you need the hiberante-tools.jar file.

I downloaded the last version of HiberanteTool (HibernateTools-3.2.2.Beta1), but I can't find that particular jar-file.

Can somebody say where I can find that jar or what I have to do or download to have that jar file?

Whitout that jar I get an erro message like this class org.hibernate.tool.ant.HibernateToolTask cannot be found when I try to run ant schemaxport

I've put the listing 2.9 on page 65 in my build.xml and so I did with the listing on page 67

Thank you in advance
Dieter

Post subject: Re: hiberante-tools.jar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:33 am 
Senior
Senior

dierre wrote:
Hi,

in the book "Java Persistence with Hibernate" on page 65 they said that you need the hiberante-tools.jar file.

I downloaded the last version of HiberanteTool (HibernateTools-3.2.2.Beta1), but I can't find that particular jar-file.

Can somebody say where I can find that jar or what I have to do or download to have that jar file?

Whitout that jar I get an erro message like this class org.hibernate.tool.ant.HibernateToolTask cannot be found when I try to run ant schemaxport

I've put the listing 2.9 on page 65 in my build.xml and so I did with the listing on page 67

Thank you in advance
Dieter

what does the zip you downloaded contain?

Post subject: Re: hiberante-tools.jar
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 am 

\plugins\org.hibernate.eclipse_3.2.4.GA-R200905070146-H18\lib\tools\

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]