-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

You have not shown a bug yet.

Your query and exception indicates your query is incorrect (using columns instead of properties) and that you have not passed in the parameters.

Both things I can't confirm if you don't show what code you actually used to run it ?

Post subject: giving up
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am 

I gave up. I'm working around this... I searched for documentation and help on this board but no luck. Thank you very much for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

mrmoser,

Just posting changing exceptions that clearly comes from you doing different things and at different point of execution with no added context at all makes it very hard for me to help. If you want free help then please take the time to give enough information to be helped.

Post subject: Re: Composite Ids
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:18 pm 

I am also looking for the same option. I gone through the thread and got this question, if we cannot skip the generation of composite key classes then what makes the difference with this option(generate basic typed composite ids) by checking/unchecking.

What i need is, just create a pojo without having any relationship though the table has.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2