-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Middlegen - Custome "Class Name" & "Java
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 12:33 pm 

Hi All,

I am new to Hibernate & Middlegen, could someone kindly teach me how to specify custom "Domain Class Name" & "Java Property Name" in Middlegen ? I found these two fields are readonly in Middlegen ...

Thanks,
netbug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:17 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

The names for the classes are based on the table name, and as such the names of the methods are based on the field name. The <table> tag can be used to change the name of the table (thus class name). The field name is not possible. It is easy to change the algorithm if you want to. Alternatively, edit the resulting hbm file. I have it on my TODO list to allow editing of the names directly but it is not a high priority at the moment.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]