-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: XDoclet not generating .hbm.xml files
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 pm 

Hi everyone,

because I did not manage to create the .hbm.xml files by hand without getting some mapping errors, I tried using XDoclet. Everything worked fine, I downloaded the tutorial+source files from http://downside.ch/blog/?page_id=4 , installed Ant, read the tutorial and made every step correctly. But when calling from the console "ant generate-hbm", it said "BUILD SUCCESSFUL", but no .hbm.xml files were generated from my .java classes.

I checked several times, all hibernate annotations (such as @hibernate.class) are where they should be. The strange thing is that ant creates the hbm directory (where it should then put the generated hbm files), but it simply won't create the mappings.

Then I thought maybe I forgot to write something in my java class, so I used the java class from here: https://www.hibernate.org/72.html#A5 . Didn't work either. So there seems to be a problem somewhere in my configuration, I searched the ant build file and it seems to be ok, but who knows...

What else could be wrong? Why isn't ant generating my mapping files? Why isn't ant throwing me an exception if there really is a problem?

Post subject: Re: XDoclet not generating .hbm.xml files
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

I cannot help as there is not enough information. Be assured your end has a problem as we have a major project using xdoclet2 with no problems.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]