-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Using infinispan persistence with modules on Wildfly 10
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:30 pm 

Hi,

I've recently started using OGM 5.0.CR1 and have it working fairly well within an existing project. Specifically, I've been able to run it on Wildfly 10 using the OGM, Infinispan and Hibernate Search modules. I've been able to run my app with a map backend, as well as an Infinispan backend, using both the bundled Infinispan 8.1 that comes with Wildfly 10, as well as the Infinispan 8.2 modules which I've overlaid (slot = ispn-8.2).

Where things are breaking down for me are related to Infinispan cache persistence. I'd like to use a JDBC store. No matter what kind of finagling I've done to either the OGM module.xml, or to my project's jboss-deployment-structure.xml, I can't get the Infinispan parser service that's part of the org.infinispan.persistence.jdbc module (org.infinispan.cachestore.jdbc for 8.1) to be loaded (neither services="import" or "export" have any effect). As a result, on processing my persistence unit, I get error "Caused by: org.infinispan.commons.CacheConfigurationException: ISPN000327: Cannot find a parser for element 'string-keyed-jdbc-store' in namespace 'urn:infinispan:config:store:jdbc:7.0'. Check that your configuration is up-to date for this version of Infinispan."

The only way I've gotten my configuration to work is by discontinuing usage of the OGM, Infinispan Core and Infinispan JDBC modules. In my maven config, I've included dependencies for hibernate-ogm-infinispan and infinispan-cachestore-jdbc, but then explicitly excluded all of their dependencies. So, I'm only left with hibernate-ogm-core, hibernate-ogm-infinispan, infinispan-core and infinispan-cachestore-jdbc in my WEB-INF/lib and I use modules for everything else. It seems as if these jars must all be loaded using the app's classloader in order for things to work.

Does any one have any idea how I can get this working with the modules? I thought I might be experiencing the effects of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-3971 but that is supposedly fixed in Wildfly 10.0.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Using infinispan persistence with modules on Wildfly 10
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:20 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,
I think it is because of the classloading isolation in WildFly modules, I don't have an answer at the moment but I've created an issue to keep track of this: https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/OGM-1020

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]