-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Adding interpolation parameters to ConstraintValidatorContex
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 am 

I started experimenting with bean validation and it looks very good. I found from mailing lists the following thread http://www.mail-archive.com/hibernate-dev@lists.jboss.org/msg03380.html describing adding interpolation parameters to ConstraintValidatorContex. I could use the functionality on a project I am working on and would like to know if there are any plans to include it to JSR-303 or hibernate validation? Or is there another way to add interpolation parameters in validators? I managed to create one possible solution using custom message interpolator though but it seems a bit of a hack to me :).

Post subject: Re: Adding interpolation parameters to ConstraintValidatorContex
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:36 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,

Adding additional interpolation parameters did not make it into the JSR 303 spec, so I guess the using a custom message interpolator is your best bet at the moment.

--Hardy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]