-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oracle9Dialect misprint
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:10 am 
SqlString Oracle9Dialect::GetLimitString( SqlString querySqlString ) explicitly provides int16 types for limitation parameters. So it's not possible to page through ~>32000 records via System.Data.OracleClient provider.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:44 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

http://jira.nhibernate.org/browse/NH-275

thanks for letting us know.

Are you pretty familiar with Oracle? How about NUnit? If yes for both - how would you like to help us figure out how many of the test in NH are passing or failing :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:38 am 
mikedoerfler wrote:
how would you like to help us figure out how many of the test in NH are passing or failing :)

your cvs tests? haven't run them yet :)
i have my own nunit tests over library that uses nhibernate/OracleClient/Oracle9i. For now it's the only ora-related mistmatch found in NH0.8.x. If i investigate more of them - let you know.
Thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]