-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: BaseDataProvider<T> fetching duplicate rows
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am 

I've an Entity named "vwAutoTaskInvoicesList", It's a view in sql server. I just want to fetch all rows in form of an IList<vwAutoTaskInvoicesList>.
This seem simple, but when I did this.
Code:
IList<vwAutoTaskInvoicesList> invoices = BaseDataProvider<vwAutoTaskInvoicesList>.GetList();

I am getting all rows but duplicate. There is field in vwAutoTaskInvoicesList called "WorkOrderID" and what I want is to fetch invoices of the given WorkOrder ID. Now, if there are 2 invoices for a given WorkOrder ID this query also fetches 2 invoices but it repeats the first one. And if there are 3 invoices it will repeat the first one 3 times. I don't know whether there is a flaw on my side or it's a bug in NHibernate. Kindly help me to overcome this problem. Thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]