-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: images fromMS SQL, WAS 6.1 and hibrnate causes big ddtb file
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:05 pm 

We have reports which are stored in DB under image column of MS Sqlserver 2005. When I do a currentSession.load(.class, id) I see that WAS is creating ddtb*.tmp file in windows\tmp directory and these files never get cleared.

Im not sure what is causing it but looking more into it I see WAS uses getTempFile() function under UtilPagedTempBuffer.java in utils.jar (WAS jar) which are creating this file.

Im using HB 3.5.6, WAS 6.1 and SQL Server 2005

I was hoping to clear any jdbc objects thru' this call but it didnt change a thing

HibernateUtility.currentSession().clear();
HibernateUtility.currentSession().disconnect();
HibernateUtility.currentSession().close();

I dont know how to get rid of those files from code. Any pointers?

If I see inside the file (those are nothing but my reports pdf/doc/rtf with images)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]