-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Unexpected row count: -1 expected 1 , on sql-update
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 am 

Hello,
I am using sing mapping nhibernate file with ID as sequence with generator and ,
another property "Name" ....to Oracle package stored procedure with simple one column update,
using int the mapping file: <sql-update callable="true"> call pkg.UpdateLog</sql-update>... the update will return this error
if I use the session.SaveOrUpdate:
ITransaction trans = session.BeginTransaction();
session.SaveOrUpdate(curObject);
session.Commit();

Error is : Unexpected row count: -1 expected 1, Nhibernate.StaleStateException
Whats weird is that without the <sql-update > works since I use the save directly without the stored procedure...
the stored procedure in package was tested directly with ADo.Net and it works...and as I said the NH session works with save direct call when canceling the <sql-update> SP call...

What should I fix there?

Thanks
Leeor

Post subject: Re: Unexpected row count: -1 expected 1 , on sql-update
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am 

Ok , I have find a solution from the documentation:
The stored procedures are by default required to affect the same number of rows as NHibernate-generated SQL would. NHibernate uses IDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery to retrieve the number of rows affected. This check can be disabled by using check="none" attribute in sql-insert element.

<sql-update check="none" /> Solved the row count exception ...

TNX anyways

Leeor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]