-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Inner Exception = Could not load file or assembly 'NHibernat
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I am trying to upgrade my NHibernate to 3.2 from 2.01, in a C# program.

I deleted the references to the NHibernate and Iesi.collections and re-referenced the new 3.2 files. I left the LinFu.DynamicProxy.dll in place.

Now on execution I get.
----BDM:Entry:Main-----*****Exception Caught, highest level****Unable to load type 'NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu' during configuration of proxy factory class.
Possible causes are:
- The NHibernate.Bytecode provider assembly was not deployed.
- The typeName used to initialize the 'proxyfactory.factory_class' property of the session-factory section is not well formed.

Solution:
Confirm that your deployment folder contains one of the following assemblies:
NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll
NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.dll
Unable to load type 'NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu' during configuration of proxy factory class.
Possible causes are:
- The NHibernate.Bytecode provider assembly was not deployed.
- The typeName used to initialize the 'proxyfactory.factory_class' property of the session-factory section is not well formed.

Solution:
Confirm that your deployment folder contains one of the following assemblies:
NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll
NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.dll
Inner Exception = Could not load file or assembly 'NHibernate, Version=2.1.2.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
traceback: at NHibernate.Bytecode.AbstractBytecodeProvider.SetProxyFactoryFactory(String typeName) in d:\CSharp\NH\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Bytecode\AbstractBytecodeProvider.cs:line 75
at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.ConfigureProxyFactoryFactory() in d:\CSharp\NH\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Cfg\Configuration.cs:line 1234
at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() in d:\CSharp\NH\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Cfg\Configuration.cs:line 1248
at BDM_Controller.Entry.Main(String[] args) in C:\JDriveBDM\BDM\Source\BDM Controller\Entry.cs:line 433

--I do have

NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory loaded and in the C# project reference.

The definition section in the config has not changed and has:

<configSections>
<section name="log4net" type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net" />
<section
name="hibernate-configuration"
type="NHibernate.Cfg.ConfigurationSectionHandler, NHibernate"
/>
</configSections>
<hibernate-configuration xmlns="urn:nhibernate-configuration-2.2">
<session-factory>
<property name="connection.provider">
NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider
</property>
<property name="connection.driver_class">
NHibernate.Driver.SqlClientDriver
</property>
<property name="connection.connection_string">...omitted...</property>
<property name="dialect">
NHibernate.Dialect.MsSql2005Dialect
</property>
<property name="show_sql">
false
</property>
<property name="proxyfactory.factory_class">NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu</property>
<property name="command_timeout">200</property>
</session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

Anyone have ideas about what needs to be done?

Thanks,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]