-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NHibernate.Bytecode.UnableToLoadProxyFactoryFactoryException
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 am 

Hi All,

I am facing this problem. I am new to the Hibernate.

{NHibernate.Bytecode.UnableToLoadProxyFactoryFactoryException: Unable to load type 'NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle' during configuration of proxy factory class

Thanks & Regards
Sreeraghu

Post subject: Re: NHibernate.Bytecode.UnableToLoadProxyFactoryFactoryException
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 pm 

I had a similar problem. I found out that the "NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.dll" was not being copied to the Bin directory of the application, even when it's set to do so in Visual Studio.
I don't have the original link, but apparently it is a bug in visual studio.

What I ended up doing was to force it by having a static function a class as follows
Code:
internal class NHibernateRefenceBug
  {
    internal static void Fix()
    {
      Castle.DynamicProxy.DefaultProxyBuilder fix1 = new Castle.DynamicProxy.DefaultProxyBuilder();
      NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.ProxyFactoryFactory fix2 = new NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.ProxyFactoryFactory();
    }
  }

and calling that function before doign anything related to NH Repository( i.e. before creating a singleton repository object ).

Hope this helps.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]