-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Mapping Exception:Association references unmapped class
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 am 

i am getting an error

Association references unmapped class: Jinnah.ObjectPersistanceLayer.Classes.TPF_Teacher_Performance
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: NHibernate.MappingException: Association references unmapped class: Jinnah.ObjectPersistanceLayer.Classes.TPF_Teacher_Performance

Source Error:

Line 21: c.Configure(this._configureFilePath);
Line 22: c.AddXmlFile(this._objectMappingPath);
Line 23: _factory = c.BuildSessionFactory();
Line 24: }
Line 25: return _factory.OpenSession();

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ERP-QA-Solution\Jinnah.NhibernateDAL\Data.cs Line: 23

I have checked all mapping files , and classes .

also set the Embeded resource property of mapping file ,but still getting this error

please helpp

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]