-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NHibernate Criteria Values with underscores
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm 

Hi,

I have a NHibernate repository ARep with a method called "GetByItemNo(string itemNo)".

When I query the method with a value with no underscore, the method works perfectly and it returns the object I'm expecting. When I query the method with a value containing underscores, it returns NULL (and it's not true, the object I'm looking for has a corresponding row in the db).

Here's the content of my method :

public ObjectA GetByItemNo(string itemNo)
{
ObjectA result = null;
... some code ...
ICriteria criteria = session.CreateCriteria(typeof(ObjectA));
criteria.Add(Expression.Eq("ItemNo", itemNo));
criteria.SetMaxResults(1);
result = criteria.UniqueResult<ObjectA>();
... some code ...
return result;
}

It seems like NHibernate doesn't react correctly when I use the "Expression" Eq with a value containing underscores.

Why ? What is the solution to that ?

Thanks,
Claude

Post subject: Re: NHibernate Criteria Values with underscores
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am 

oui j'ai déja fait ça le problème c'est que dans la partie show view de hibernate configurations après database il m'affiche pas mes tables de base de donnée je doute que le problème est due au fichier de configuration

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]