-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Envers auditing custom
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:24 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,
I am trying to implement auditing using envers but I need to track change in term of old and new value. On top of envers I have added logic to compare two revision of same pk and get the old and new values.But the audit query is failing for many to one property change.For e.g Person belong to country. If I change person country, there won't be any audit for country but person will be audited.When I trying to fetch revision of person its throwing no object with given identifier exist, probably it is looking for country id in country_aud table. Has anyone faced similar issue ?

Apart from this I am also trying to get best of both world, envers and interceptor. Want to create audit table for each entity but only contain new and old value. Can some one point me to right direction in customizing envers in this way.

Thanks
-Vishal

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]