-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Alternative to EJBConfiguration in entitymanager-4.3.7
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:58 pm 

Hi,

I am using hibernate envers 4.3.7 along with hibernate-core 4.3.7 and hibernate-entitymanager 4.3.7. In hibernate entitymanager-4.3.7, Ejb3Configuration class is not present. I want to get hibernate configuration for generating DDL schema along with AUD tables. I have already tried creating configuration object on my own. But as I have some custom hibernate annotations, Schema exporter is giving errors. Previously, when I was using hibernate-envers 4.2.0 EJBConfigurations was properly scanning all the classes including custom annotations properly.

So it would be better if somebody can suggest a way where I can get the hibernate configurations object from hibernate itself or JPA.

P.S.: I have tried to do the same thing with latest smartics and juplo plugins. But none of them handles AUD part properly. It would be so much helpful If anyone can suggest me any kind of plugins which I can directly use to accomplish this task

Thanks
Manish

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]